OCCASIONALLY, YOU HAVE THE ARTICLE INFORMATION BUT NOT THE FULL TEXT VERSION OF THE ARTICLE.
McGrath Library has a tool hosted by EBSCO that allows you to search all of the McGrath Databases to see if the article appears in Full-Text!
Searches are conducted by using the Journal Title, NOT the title of the Article.
- Go to the Library Homepage
- Click on Databases OR Scholarly Articles & Journals and Click on: FIND FULL TEXT JOURNALS or Click on the Link Below Entitled: Full Text Publication Finder
- Enter the Journal Title
- Click the Appropriate Database Where the Journal Appears in Full Text
- Click Appropriate Year of Publication, Volume, and Issue
- Scroll to Find Article Title